The Lx 300 spawned from a call by educators for a high value classroom and pre-clinical microscope that is ideal for continued education programs. Demanded was a product with crisp optics, ergonomic features to handle a mature curriculum, and a price point that supports institutional purchases. Provided is a product with Plan infinity optics, a dynamic Butterfly head with a rugged single-mold stand to boot, at a price that cannot be matched.
- Manufacturer: LABOMED.
- Model No: Lx 300
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Status: Avaliable
EP2 series Infinity Corrected Plan Achromatic objectives provide sharp-edged and highly accurate images with pristine color fidelity and superb contrast. The system allows for the introduction of accessories in the optical path without any visible loss in performance or vignetting.
A Butterfly style binocular head will allow two distinct viewing heights to accommodate students of different heights, making prolonged viewing comfortable and practical.
An eco friendly and highly efficient LED (approx. 100,000 hours bulb life) serves as a powerful illumination source that will make bulb change a thing of the past, all the while illuminating the specimen with a true daylight color temperature.
- Single mold sturdy stand with anti-rust materials. Ergonomic base for hand rest and greater stability.
- Viewing Body:
- Siedentopf Binocular or Trinocular head, 45° inclined, 360° rotatable, with adjustable viewing height up to 40mm, IPD 48 - 75mm
- Wide field 10x/18mm with foldable eye guards, lockable, antifungal
- Reverse angle quadruple nosepiece (Ball bearing type) with click stops and rubber grip
- EP2 Plan Achromat DIN Infinity objectives 4x, 10x, 40x (spring loaded), 100x (spring loaded, oil), antifungal
- Mechanical stage:
- Double plate stage 150 x 135mm, X-Y travel range 75mm x 40mm with low-height controls. Hard coated surface for scratch resistance. Double specimen holder.
- Sub stage Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm with blue daylight filter. Rack and pinion movements on metal guides
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus on ball drive system for smooth operation
- Intensity controlled LED (up to 50,000 hours of LED life)
- Universal input 100V - 240V AC, 50/60Hz. Built in voltage stabilizer
- Pointers & Micrometer Reticules
- Phase (Simple & Zernike), Polarizing, Fluorescence and Dark Field Kits
- Dual Viewing Bridge
- Quintuple Position Viewing Bridge
- Application Specific Objectives and Eyepieces
- Cord Hanger Kit
- Digital Cameras (3MP, 5MP, 7MP) and Adapters
- Kohler Kit
- Ceramic Stage Upgrade