Semi-Apochromat optics have been adopted for the lenses in the SMZ800N zoom body to achieve chromatic aberration correction throughout the viewfield.
- Manufacturer: Nikon
- Model Name: Nikon-800
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Status: Avaliable
- The SMZ800N offers higher magnification than conventional models that enables high-resolution observation of minute structures.
- The SMZ800N comes with a wide zoom ratio of 8:1 (1 - 8x zoom range) and enables high resolution observation of 640LP/mm (using ED Plan Apo 2x/WF at maximum zoom) with its high-NA optics.
- A wide selection of newly developed objectives with various magnifications and working distances are available for the SMZ800N.
- In addition, slim-type plain stands and the LED Diascopic Illumination Stand easily facilitate the presentation and removal of specimens.
- The double nosepiece offers easy on-axis imaging, enabling observation of the bottom of holes, accurate simple measurement and extended depth-of-focus (EDF) imaging without distortion
- Optical System : Parallel-optics type (zooming type).
- Zoom Ratio : 8:1.
- Zoom Range : 1 – 8x (1/2/3/4/6/8x stops).
- Total Magnification : 5 – 480x (depending on eyepiece and objectives)(coaxial episcopic illuminator: 22.5 – 540x)
- Tubes:Eyepiece inclination : 20° (P-B Binocular Tube) / 15° (P-TL100 Trinocular Tube) / 0°-30° (P-TERG100 Trinocular Tilting Tube, P-TERG50 Trinocular Tilting Tube).
- Eyepieces : C-W10xB (F.N. 22), C-W15x (F.N. 16), C-W20x (F.N. 12.5), C-W30x (F.N. 7)
- Objectives : Plan Apo 0.5x/WF, Plan Apo 0.75x/WF, Plan Apo 1x/WF, ED Plan 1.5x/WF, ED Plan 2x/WF, Plan 1x, ED Plan 0.75x, Achro 0.5x.
- Working Distance : 78mm（with Plan 1x）.
- DS-Fi2 : New color camera head with increased frame rates, high resolution aquisition and extremely accurate color reproduction.
- DS-L3 Controller : Nikon's all-new next-generation stand-alone microscope camera control unit..