To meet and exceed the needs to observe minute structures while covering a wide field of view in the biological fields where biological body screening, injection and observation are conducted every day.
- Manufacturer: Nikon
- Model Name: Nikon-1270
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Status: Avaliable
- The SMZ1270 was developed to feature expanded zoom ratio, high operability, intelligent image acquisition features and excellent optical performance.
- The SMZ800N comes With a wide zoom ratio of 12.7x (0.63x-8x), the SMZ1270 covers an even greater magnification range. The actual field of view will go up to 35mm.
- Amazingly clear and bright images with reduced chromatic aberrations can be acquired throughout the extended zoom range through the newly developed “Plan Apo WF” and “ED plan WF” objectives.
- In combination with the newly developed WF series objectives, the SMZ1270i offers a wide and uniformly bright viewfield even at low magnifications.
- The double nosepiece allows for seamless observation in a wide range of magnifications. In addition, changing objectives has never been easier. By changing the nosepiece from stereo-position (stereo view) to mono-position (on-axis view), you can easily acquire images suited for measuring and processing.
- There are several eyepiece tubes to fit various configurations, from a simple setup to a system with some intermediate modules or digital cameras.
- In combination with the DS-L3 Camera Control Unit, NIS-Elements imaging software, and P-RN2 Intelligent Nosepiece, image acquisition is now more efficient, with the objective magnification and zoom ratio information displayed on the monitor.
- Optical System : Parallel-optics type (zooming type).
- Zoom Ratio : 12.7:1
- Zoom Range : 0.63 – 8x (0.63/1/2/3/4/6/8x stops)
- Total Magnification : 3.15 – 480x (depending on eyepiece and objectives) (with coaxial episcopic illuminator: 15 – 540x)
- Tubes:Eyepiece inclination : 20° (P-B Binocular Tube) / 15° (P-TL100 Trinocular Tube) / 0°-30° (P-TERG100 Trinocular Tilting Tube, P-TERG50 Trinocular Tilting Tube)
- Eyepieces : C-W10xB (F.N. 22), C-W15x (F.N. 16), C-W20x (F.N. 12.5), C-W30x (F.N. 7)
- Objectives : Plan Apo 0.5x/WF, Plan Apo 0.75x/WF, Plan Apo 1x/WF, ED Plan 1.5x/WF, ED Plan 2x/WF
- Working Distance : 70mm（with Plan Apo 1x/WF）
- DS-Fi2 : New color camera head with increased frame rates, high resolution aquisition and extremely accurate color reproduction.
- DS-L3 Controller : Versatile and easy-to-use camera control unit provides effortless camera control and microscope operation via mouse or touch panel operation.
- DS-U3 Controller : Compact, PC-based microscope camera control unit offering information transmission of more than twice the speed of previous controllers.